- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of lean ground meat
- 1 cup diet coke
- 1 can low or no salt tomato sauce (the small can)
- 1 tbs worcesteshire sauce
- 2 tbs white vinegar (I used rice wine)
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Brown meat and drain. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cook on low for 30 min uncovered so sauce can thicken.
NotesMy OH family
*I rinse the meat in Hot water so remove any extra fat I can. This is something I always do when browning meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More