- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. 96% ground beef
- 1 cup diet coke
- 10 tbsp heinz one carb reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Drain beef and add back to skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes uncovered so sauce can thicken.
- You can also add onions or green peppers if you'd like.
- Number of Servings: 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More