- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. 96% ground beef
- 1 cup diet coke
- 10 tbsp heinz one carb reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Drain beef and add back to skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes uncovered so sauce can thicken.
- You can also add onions or green peppers if you'd like.
- Number of Servings: 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Summertime SippersSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More