- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of lean ground meat
- 1 cup diet coke
- 1 can low or no salt tomato sauce (the small can)
- 1 tbs worcesteshire sauce
- 2 tbs white vinegar (I used rice wine)
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Brown meat and drain. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cook on low for 30 min uncovered so sauce can thicken.
NotesMy OH family
*I rinse the meat in Hot water so remove any extra fat I can. This is something I always do when browning meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More