- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of lean ground meat
- 1 cup diet coke
- 1 can low or no salt tomato sauce (the small can)
- 1 tbs worcesteshire sauce
- 2 tbs white vinegar (I used rice wine)
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Brown meat and drain. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cook on low for 30 min uncovered so sauce can thicken.
NotesMy OH family
*I rinse the meat in Hot water so remove any extra fat I can. This is something I always do when browning meat.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More