- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy OH family
*I rinse the meat in Hot water so remove any extra fat I can. This is something I always do when browning meat.
- 1 lb of lean ground meat
- 1 cup diet coke
- 1 can low or no salt tomato sauce (the small can)
- 1 tbs worcesteshire sauce
- 2 tbs white vinegar (I used rice wine)
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Brown meat and drain. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Cook on low for 30 min uncovered so sauce can thicken.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More