- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12-18 bars
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s Diet Delight® Snack Mix
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave honey, brown sugar, butter and salt on full power for 60-90 seconds, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from microwave and add vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over oats and Tropical Food’s Diet Delight®.
- Mix thoroughly to coat. Pack mixture in a greased 8x8 baking tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes before cutting into bars.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Diet Delight® Cinnamon Bars, was created by Bella Bartha.