- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix (not a kind that calls for butter)
- 1 can cream soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or to temperature recommended on box. Prepare the cupcake wells with liners.
- Combine cake mix and cream soda in medium bowl using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until all dry mix is incorporated. Do NOT use an electric mixer or you will beat all of the carbonation out of the soda and it won’t turn out right.
- Fill cupcake wells ½ full and bake for time indicated on box or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with low fat ice cream or wait to cool and frost as you would a regular cake
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
NotesThis is the yellow cake spin off of my diet funfetti cake. Not only does it taste good and have less calories but you can lick the bowl without fear because no raw eggs were involved in the making of this cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Special SmoothiesSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More