- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 block Mori-Nu light silken tofu
- 1/2 19oz can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 6 oz Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 14 oz shirataki noodles, drained
- Combine tofu, tomatoes, nutritional yeast, spices and lemon zest in a food processor.
- Process until very smooth and creamy.
- Steam cabbage 5-6 minutes. Add to pot with noodles and toss together.
- Pour sauce overtop of the mixture and heat through.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast and extra pepper, if desired.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 278.7
- Total Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,059.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 20.5 g
- Protein: 24.5 g
NotesDelicious, flavour-packed Italian restaurant-style fare at home, on a dieter's "food budget". A 5-POINT Weight-Watchers dinner, full of creamy rich sauce, cabbage shreds and noodles. Makes one very large serving, perfect for those comfort food cravings!
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 2.3 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 1,059.5 mg
Total Carbs: 45.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 20.5 g
Protein: 24.5 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More