- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Lay a ham slice, then a cheese slice on top of each breast.
- 3. In a medium bowl combine the soup, sour cream, wine, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken/ham/cheese pieces. Top all with the dry stuffing mix to cover.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear
NotesThis casserole still features ham and Swiss cheese with chicken, but strays from the original with a sauce of cream soup, sour cream and wine. Stuffing mix tops the entire creation."
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More