- Cooking Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 (8 ounce) boneless chicken breasts, halved and flattened
- Seasoned flour (flour with salt and pepper added)
- 4 T unsalted butter
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T fresh parsley, minced
- Dredge flattened chicken breasts in seasoned flour and shake off excess flour.
- In large saute pan saute the chicken breasts in the butter and oil over moderately high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the brandy to the saute pan and ignite it, shaking the saute pan until the flame is out.
- Place chicken on warmed serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the minced shallots and garlic to the saute pan and cook over moderate heat for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and continue to saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the cream and reduce it until it is thickened slightly.
- Stir in mustard and parsley.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More