- Cooking Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 (8 ounce) boneless chicken breasts, halved and flattened
- Seasoned flour (flour with salt and pepper added)
- 4 T unsalted butter
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T fresh parsley, minced
- Dredge flattened chicken breasts in seasoned flour and shake off excess flour.
- In large saute pan saute the chicken breasts in the butter and oil over moderately high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the brandy to the saute pan and ignite it, shaking the saute pan until the flame is out.
- Place chicken on warmed serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the minced shallots and garlic to the saute pan and cook over moderate heat for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and continue to saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the cream and reduce it until it is thickened slightly.
- Stir in mustard and parsley.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More