- Cooking Time: 120-240
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis appetizer is the perfect fix for a holiday party! It takes little preparation and really wows the crowd!
- 1 (38.4 OUNCE) FROZEN Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place the Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs in a 5-6 quart slow cooker. In a medium bow, whisk together the Dijon mustard, cranberry sauce, chili sauce and minced garlic. Pour over the meatballs and cook on medium for 2-4 hours. Gently stir in the green onions and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes to one hour.
- Serve with Party Picks.