- Cooking Time: 120-240
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (38.4 OUNCE) FROZEN Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place the Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs in a 5-6 quart slow cooker. In a medium bow, whisk together the Dijon mustard, cranberry sauce, chili sauce and minced garlic. Pour over the meatballs and cook on medium for 2-4 hours. Gently stir in the green onions and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes to one hour.
- Serve with Party Picks.
NotesThis appetizer is the perfect fix for a holiday party! It takes little preparation and really wows the crowd!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More