- Cooking Time: 120-240
- Servings: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (38.4 OUNCE) FROZEN Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chili sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place the Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs in a 5-6 quart slow cooker. In a medium bow, whisk together the Dijon mustard, cranberry sauce, chili sauce and minced garlic. Pour over the meatballs and cook on medium for 2-4 hours. Gently stir in the green onions and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes to one hour.
- Serve with Party Picks.
NotesThis appetizer is the perfect fix for a holiday party! It takes little preparation and really wows the crowd!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More