- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless pork chops (6 oz each)
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 2 t canola oil
- 1/3 C chicken broth
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/3 C Fat Free half and half
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in oil for 5-7 minutes each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir broth into skillet, scraping up the brown bits. Stir in the mustard until blended.
- Stir in the half and half.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 5-6 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with pork chops.
NotesSimple, Easy and Light.
272 cal, 13 g fat, trace fiber.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More