- 1 Large Onion
- 2/3 cup Low-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 8 oz Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (white if you prefer)
- 2 tsp. fresh Dill (or 2 tsp. dried Dill)
- 2 large Cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-
- sized cubes
Chop onion in a food processor or blender. Add yogurt, cream cheese, salt, pepper and dill. Blend until well combined. Fold in cucumber; chill until ready to serve.
Better if chilled overnight!
Serving size – 3 heaping Tablespoons
1 Point per serving