- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large Onion
- 2/3 cup Low-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 8 oz Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (white if you prefer)
- 2 tsp. fresh Dill (or 2 tsp. dried Dill)
- 2 large Cucumbers, peeled and cut into bite-
- sized cubes
- Chop onion in a food processor or blender. Add yogurt, cream cheese, salt, pepper and dill. Blend until well combined. Fold in cucumber; chill until ready to serve.
- Better if chilled overnight!
- Serving size – 3 heaping Tablespoons
- 1 Point per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Italy or Bust
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More