- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Dried Chives
- 1/2 t Dill Weed
- 1 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 t Paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl: blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil, and fold to make airtight. Label asDill Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix.
- Dip: Combine 1 T lemon juice, 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- sour cream, and 1 package of mix. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More