- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Dried Chives
- 1/2 t Dill Weed
- 1 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 t Paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl: blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil, and fold to make airtight. Label asDill Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix.
- Dip: Combine 1 T lemon juice, 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- sour cream, and 1 package of mix. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More