- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T Dried Chives
- 1/2 t Dill Weed
- 1 t Garlic Salt
- 1/2 t Paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl: blend well. Spoon mixture onto a
- 6-inch square of aluminum foil, and fold to make airtight. Label asDill Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix.
- Dip: Combine 1 T lemon juice, 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- sour cream, and 1 package of mix. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups of dip.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More