- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup dill weed
- 3/4 cup Accent seasoning
- 3/4 cup seasoning salt
- 3/4 cup chopped onion flakes
- 3/4 cup parsley flakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put in a pint size jar or containers you want to use.
- Attach to the jars these directions:
- Mix 2TBs. of the mix with 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of mayonnaise. Mix Well and chill 2hrs before serving
NotesI love to make gifts for the holidays! This is one I have made several times and is always good to have on hand for any occasion.
I use half pint jars and a sticker on top to tell what to add. And either a red or green ribbon around the mouth of lid for decoration. Makes a cute gift
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More