- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love to make gifts for the holidays! This is one I have made several times and is always good to have on hand for any occasion.
I use half pint jars and a sticker on top to tell what to add. And either a red or green ribbon around the mouth of lid for decoration. Makes a cute gift
- 3/4 cup dill weed
- 3/4 cup Accent seasoning
- 3/4 cup seasoning salt
- 3/4 cup chopped onion flakes
- 3/4 cup parsley flakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put in a pint size jar or containers you want to use.
- Attach to the jars these directions:
- Mix 2TBs. of the mix with 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of mayonnaise. Mix Well and chill 2hrs before serving