- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup dill weed
- 3/4 cup Accent seasoning
- 3/4 cup seasoning salt
- 3/4 cup chopped onion flakes
- 3/4 cup parsley flakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put in a pint size jar or containers you want to use.
- Attach to the jars these directions:
- Mix 2TBs. of the mix with 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of mayonnaise. Mix Well and chill 2hrs before serving
NotesI love to make gifts for the holidays! This is one I have made several times and is always good to have on hand for any occasion.
I use half pint jars and a sticker on top to tell what to add. And either a red or green ribbon around the mouth of lid for decoration. Makes a cute gift
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
NFPG Recipe Collection
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More