- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, optional (I opted out on this one)
- Mix all ingredients, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Enjoy with bread, crackers or vegies.
NotesI found this recipe on the food network site by Carissa Steward.
Its a very good dip, although you might want to modify the shallot measurement as it can be a bit over powering.
I prefer to taste mostly dill.
If you don't have shallots on hand and use onions instead trust me, use half the amount required in the recipe.