- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: a lot
- Preparation Time: 30
- Box or bag of elbow noodles or shells
- 2 to 3 dill pickles (I use Farman's Dill Pickles)
- 4 eggs
- 1 green, red, and yellow bell pepper
- (Broccoli if you like)
- 1 small onion
- 2 to 2 1/2 inch cut off block of cheddar cheese
- mayo (Not Miracle Whip)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook Noodles
- Boil eggs
- chop onion
- chop bell peppers
- chop dill pickles
- Slice up cheese into small cubes
- In separate bowl mix 3/4 cup mayo with 2 tblspoons of Mustard should turn into a light yellow color. Mix in 2 teaspoons of salt and pepper. (Taste.. and add more of mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper as needed)
- Drain noodles place in bowl with mayo and mustard mix and mix till all noodles are covered.
- Add pickles, peppers, onion, and cheese, and mix.
- Chop up eggs add to salad and mix.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving!
NotesI was asked to make a macaroni salad and I never had before so I winged it and it turned out great. This is for dill pickle lovers, I hate sweet pickles and would never use them in anything so I'm sure if you love sweet pickles you can substitute the dill for sweet! Also, I'm not exact on measurements I just go by consistency and taste.
(I'm making it this weekend and I'll take measurements)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More