- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c mayo
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 T dry dill
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 lbs cooked meduim shrimp (use the
- frozen bagged ones.)
- In a large bowl mix mayo, lemon juice, sugar, sour cream, onion, dill & salt.
- Stir in shrimp, cover & refrigerate overnight. Stir once.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- I like to serve it in a shallow bowl or deep plate
NotesSource of Recipe, My friend Roma
This has now become a "must" for us on Christmas Eve.
No matter how much you make, it won't be enough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More