- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c mayo
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 T dry dill
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 lbs cooked meduim shrimp (use the
- frozen bagged ones.)
- In a large bowl mix mayo, lemon juice, sugar, sour cream, onion, dill & salt.
- Stir in shrimp, cover & refrigerate overnight. Stir once.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- I like to serve it in a shallow bowl or deep plate
NotesSource of Recipe, My friend Roma
This has now become a "must" for us on Christmas Eve.
No matter how much you make, it won't be enough!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More