- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c mayo
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 T dry dill
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 lbs cooked meduim shrimp (use the
- frozen bagged ones.)
- In a large bowl mix mayo, lemon juice, sugar, sour cream, onion, dill & salt.
- Stir in shrimp, cover & refrigerate overnight. Stir once.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- I like to serve it in a shallow bowl or deep plate
NotesSource of Recipe, My friend Roma
This has now become a "must" for us on Christmas Eve.
No matter how much you make, it won't be enough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More