- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dill weed
- 2 Tbsp. salad oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 beef-flavored bouillon cube
- 1 cup sour cream
- In large bowl with spoon, mix beef, oats, eggs, salt, pepper, and 1/2 tsp. dill weed. With hands, form the ground beef mixture into evenly shaped 1-inch meatballs.
- In 12-inch skillet over med-high heat, in hot oil, cook meatballs, a few at a time. Turn with a spoon until well-browned on all sides; with a slotted spoon, remove meatballs to a large bowl as they brown. When all are browned, pour off any remaining oil in the skillet.
- Return meatballs to skillet.
- Stir in water and bouillon. Over medium heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring the meatballs and liquid frequently.
- Stir in sour cream and 2 tsp. dill weed to the meatballs and liquid; heat through (but be careful not to boil) Yield: 16-18 appetizer or 6 main-dish servings
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More