- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz bag oyster crackers
- 1 pkg dry ranch mix
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup oil
- 1 heaping tbls dill weed
- Mix oil, dill and ranch together.
- Pour over crackers and stir well
- Let set for 20 minutes; stir.
- Let set for 20 more minutes and then enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More