- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz bag oyster crackers
- 1 pkg dry ranch mix
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup oil
- 1 heaping tbls dill weed
- Mix oil, dill and ranch together.
- Pour over crackers and stir well
- Let set for 20 minutes; stir.
- Let set for 20 more minutes and then enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More