- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz bag oyster crackers
- 1 pkg dry ranch mix
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup oil
- 1 heaping tbls dill weed
- Mix oil, dill and ranch together.
- Pour over crackers and stir well
- Let set for 20 minutes; stir.
- Let set for 20 more minutes and then enjoy!
MetroCooking DC 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More