- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis is great on egg or tater salads, slaw or vegie salad, or as a spread on a sandwich.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill, or ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Keep for up to 3 weeks in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More