- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill, or ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Keep for up to 3 weeks in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
NotesThis is great on egg or tater salads, slaw or vegie salad, or as a spread on a sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More