- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 yellow squash sliced then
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of dill
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice squash in rounds (thinner slices cook faster)
- Coat squash with EVOO
- Pour on dried dill and toss
- Cook over medium heat till squash begins to get transparent and slightly soft.
NotesI love squash and try to find different ways to cook it. But this is an easy side dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!
Koken met OmaSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More