- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 yellow squash sliced then
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of dill
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice squash in rounds (thinner slices cook faster)
- Coat squash with EVOO
- Pour on dried dill and toss
- Cook over medium heat till squash begins to get transparent and slightly soft.
NotesI love squash and try to find different ways to cook it. But this is an easy side dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More