- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 yellow squash sliced then
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of dill
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice squash in rounds (thinner slices cook faster)
- Coat squash with EVOO
- Pour on dried dill and toss
- Cook over medium heat till squash begins to get transparent and slightly soft.
NotesI love squash and try to find different ways to cook it. But this is an easy side dish.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More