- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. dried dillweed
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 pork chops (of your choice)
- Mix together the butter, Dijon, dillweed, garlic powder and Worcestershire. Rub mixture onto you chops and let sit for a few minutes.
- Broil or grill chops until cooked through and serve hot.
NotesThis recipe originally called for boneless pork loin chops, but all I had were bone-in. I needed a quick dinner recipe and this ones comes from TOH The Busy Family Cookbook. No leftovers with this one, so I had to share it with you!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More