- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. dried dillweed
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 pork chops (of your choice)
- Mix together the butter, Dijon, dillweed, garlic powder and Worcestershire. Rub mixture onto you chops and let sit for a few minutes.
- Broil or grill chops until cooked through and serve hot.
NotesThis recipe originally called for boneless pork loin chops, but all I had were bone-in. I needed a quick dinner recipe and this ones comes from TOH The Busy Family Cookbook. No leftovers with this one, so I had to share it with you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More