- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. dried dillweed
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 pork chops (of your choice)
- Mix together the butter, Dijon, dillweed, garlic powder and Worcestershire. Rub mixture onto you chops and let sit for a few minutes.
- Broil or grill chops until cooked through and serve hot.
NotesThis recipe originally called for boneless pork loin chops, but all I had were bone-in. I needed a quick dinner recipe and this ones comes from TOH The Busy Family Cookbook. No leftovers with this one, so I had to share it with you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More