DILLY POTATO SALAD
- 2 lbs red potatoes, diced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tbsps fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and chopped eggs.
Mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, dill weed and garlic powder. Pour dressing over potatoes and eggs; toss and chill until ready to serve.