- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5 Min
- 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp of ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of dry oregano
- 1 tbsp of dry rosemary
- 1 tbsp of basil
- 1 tbsp of parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp of granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp of kosher salt
- olive oil
- Using a resealable container, combine all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Shake until all of the ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Put some of the dry mix on shallow bread plates an pour olive oil all over.
- Serve with fresh baked bread.
NotesYou go out to eat at italian restaurants and they'll typically give you oil with some spices for your bread. Well, I practiced at home until I came up with a blend that works perfect with olive oil and hot baked bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More