- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5 Min
- 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp of ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of dry oregano
- 1 tbsp of dry rosemary
- 1 tbsp of basil
- 1 tbsp of parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp of granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp of kosher salt
- olive oil
- Using a resealable container, combine all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Shake until all of the ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Put some of the dry mix on shallow bread plates an pour olive oil all over.
- Serve with fresh baked bread.
NotesYou go out to eat at italian restaurants and they'll typically give you oil with some spices for your bread. Well, I practiced at home until I came up with a blend that works perfect with olive oil and hot baked bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More