- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA good way to use leftovers
serve 2-3 per person
recipe is based on 12 cupcakes
Assembley is done with hot ingredients.
- 1 T olive oil
- 6 cups lean ground round
- 1/4 C minced shallot or onion
- 1 T garlic paste (smash and cream 2-3 cloves)
- 1 tsp italian seasoning or pot herbs (whichever you prefer)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 12 heaping T frozen baby peas - thaw under running water
- 2 (1/4" slices) white cheddar cheese, each cut into 6 pieces
- 6 cups mashed potatoes - heated
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 C Parmisan cheese
- Sweet papricka
- 12 Foil cupcake liners -
- Saute shallot and garlic in olive oil till transparent - about 2 minutes - add ground meat and seasoning, mix together and stir till meat is just cooked.
- Add enough soup to barely coat meat mixture (2-4 T)
- Divide evenly into foil liners, take a spoon and pack down tightly.
- Top with 1 heaping T peas and 1 piece of cheddar.
- Mix potatoes and onions, place about 1/2 C on top of cheddar, round and smooth the top to resemble a cupcake.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp Parmisan and dust with paprika.
- Bake 10-15 minutes to lightly brown cheese
- While baking, mix remaining soup with enough milk to make a sauce or gravy...serve it on the side.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More