- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag yeast rolls, frozen dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, parsley)
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Remove 12 frozen roll dough balls from bag.
- Use a nonstick spray on a baking sheet and arrange the yeast rolls; approximately 1/4-inch apart, to form a ring Cover loosely with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and set in a warm spot in the kitchen to thaw and rise until doubled in size, about 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and ranch dressing mix.
- Brush tops and sides of rolls with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle rolls with finely chopped herbs.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve on cake stand, garnished with fresh herbs
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More