- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag yeast rolls, frozen dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, parsley)
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Remove 12 frozen roll dough balls from bag.
- Use a nonstick spray on a baking sheet and arrange the yeast rolls; approximately 1/4-inch apart, to form a ring Cover loosely with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and set in a warm spot in the kitchen to thaw and rise until doubled in size, about 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and ranch dressing mix.
- Brush tops and sides of rolls with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle rolls with finely chopped herbs.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve on cake stand, garnished with fresh herbs
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More