- Cooking Time: 10–12
- Servings: 4–6
- Preparation Time: 20
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tin anchovies
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, discard stems, tear leaves
- 1 bunch mustard greens, stems trimmed, tear leaves
- 1 head escarole, stems trimmed, tear leaves
- 10 oz spinach leaves, torn
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Melt butter and olive oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, anchovies and crushed red pepper, cook until the anchovies begin to fall apart.
- Add all greens, olives, vinegar and stock.
- Cover and cook until greens wilt, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Uncover; cook until juices thicken slightly, about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More