- Cooking Time: 10–12
- Servings: 4–6
- Preparation Time: 20
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tin anchovies
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, discard stems, tear leaves
- 1 bunch mustard greens, stems trimmed, tear leaves
- 1 head escarole, stems trimmed, tear leaves
- 10 oz spinach leaves, torn
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Melt butter and olive oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, anchovies and crushed red pepper, cook until the anchovies begin to fall apart.
- Add all greens, olives, vinegar and stock.
- Cover and cook until greens wilt, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Uncover; cook until juices thicken slightly, about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Summertime SippersSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More