- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 slices turkey or ham
- 12 slices cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4x6-inch rectangle.
- Cut off a 1/4-inch strip from the 6-inch side, and set aside.
- Place one slice of meat and one slice of cheese on each roll.
- Roll up in jelly-roll fashion.
- Tie with the 1/4-inch strip of dough.
- Place rolls on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesCelebrate that graduate's special day with these clever and simply perfect diploma sandwich rolls. They will earn you an A+ for sure.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More