- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Rhodes Texas™ Roll or 2 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Press 1 Texas™ roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a heel shape. On rounded end, cut down sides 1 1/2-inches to form arms.
- Pull arms out and tuck pointed ends under. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Pull bottom of ghost to one side. Indent eyes and mouth with a clean pencil eraser.
- Brush with egg. Let rise 30 minutes. Just before baking, exaggerate eyes and mouth with pencil eraser.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes, reinforcing eyes and mouth once after 5 minutes of baking.
- Serve with your favorite soup or chili.
NotesSpooky but scrumptious, when the aroma of Ghost shaped rolls rising from the oven and wafting through the air reaches your little goblins they'll gobble them down!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More