- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- crusty bread
- In a jar with a lid, combine oil, vinegar, cheese, basil, salt, pepper and garlic; stir, or cover and shake to blend ingredients.
- Pour into small, shallow bowls or rimmed plates. Slice or tear bread into pieces and dip into oil to eat.
- Makes 1-3/4 Cups
NotesThis is a versatile recipe, adjust the herbs and spices to your taste. This can be kept in the fridge for up to a month, bring it to room temperature and stir it before serving. Just the way to start out an Italian meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More