- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- crusty bread
- In a jar with a lid, combine oil, vinegar, cheese, basil, salt, pepper and garlic; stir, or cover and shake to blend ingredients.
- Pour into small, shallow bowls or rimmed plates. Slice or tear bread into pieces and dip into oil to eat.
- Makes 1-3/4 Cups
NotesThis is a versatile recipe, adjust the herbs and spices to your taste. This can be kept in the fridge for up to a month, bring it to room temperature and stir it before serving. Just the way to start out an Italian meal.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More