- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- favorite dipping sauces
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 3x6-inch rectangle.
- Divide bacon equally between the 12 rectangles (about 1 heaping tablespoon) and place down the center of each.
- Fold in the sides and ends of the dough so that the bacon is completely enclosed.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces.
NotesThese are not just ordinary breadsticks! With a touch of bacon and your favorite dipping sauce, they may become a family favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More