- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- favorite dipping sauces
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 3x6-inch rectangle.
- Divide bacon equally between the 12 rectangles (about 1 heaping tablespoon) and place down the center of each.
- Fold in the sides and ends of the dough so that the bacon is completely enclosed.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces.
NotesThese are not just ordinary breadsticks! With a touch of bacon and your favorite dipping sauce, they may become a family favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More