- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (optional)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 3.5-ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 12-ounce cool whip
- 32 ounces oreos, crushed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Chop oreos very fine in a food processor.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a bowl.
- In a large bowl mix milk, pudding mix, and cool whip.
- Layer cookies and cream mixture or mix it all together, whichever you prefer.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesThis treat is high in calories, but so good. Good for any occasion. Kid friendly if you serve this out of a terracotta pot and sprinkle crushed oreos on top and add a few gummie worms.
111.4 g. Carbohydrates
46 g. Fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More