- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (optional)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 3.5-ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 12-ounce cool whip
- 32 ounces oreos, crushed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Chop oreos very fine in a food processor.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a bowl.
- In a large bowl mix milk, pudding mix, and cool whip.
- Layer cookies and cream mixture or mix it all together, whichever you prefer.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesThis treat is high in calories, but so good. Good for any occasion. Kid friendly if you serve this out of a terracotta pot and sprinkle crushed oreos on top and add a few gummie worms.
111.4 g. Carbohydrates
46 g. Fat
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Christmas CookiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More