- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: alot
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pack of oreo cookies
- 1/2 stick mararine (butter)
- 8oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner sugar
- 2 small boxes instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 (12oz) cool whip
- Cream together margarine, cream cheese and confectioner sugar until smooth. In another bowl combine pudding mix, milk and cool whip until smooth. Combine both mixtures and blend thoroughly. Grind cookies in food processor or blender. In a big bowl start with a layer of cookies then a layer of cream and continue, you should start with cookies and end with cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More