- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (16 oz.) Oreo cookies
- 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup margerine
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Packages (3 1/2 oz each)
- vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 container whipped cream
- 2 New clay pots about 6" in diameter (optional)
- Heavy Aluminum foil (optional)
- Silk Flowers (optional)
- Gummy Worms (optional)
- Plastic Garden Utensils (optional)
- Line flowerpots with foil; set aside.
- Crush cookies until they resemble potting soil. Place 1 cup of crumbs or more in each pot; set aside.
- Cream the cheese, margerine, sugar and vanilla until blended; set aside.
- Combine pudding mix and milk (for best results, when mixing pudding, mix in a large pyrex measuring bowl and not a wide bowl-pudding will not mix as well and you will notice small lumps which won't affect the taste).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Gently fold cream cheese and pudding mixtures together.
- Pour half the mixture into each flowerpot.
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, remove foil.
- Top with flowers (whose stems have been wrapped in foil), toss on the Gummy Worms and display with plastic gardening tools.
NotesMy friend Debbie, who's very creative, gave me this one. Always fun for a kid's party and for young at heart "grown-ups" as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More