- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 10 paper or plastic cups (6 to 7 oz.) or dessert dishes
- 10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- SPOON pudding mixture into cups; top with remaining crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Garnish with fruit snacks.
NotesMakes: 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More