- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMakes: 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 10 paper or plastic cups (6 to 7 oz.) or dessert dishes
- 10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- SPOON pudding mixture into cups; top with remaining crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Garnish with fruit snacks.