- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryBasically a recipe for kids, but I still love it!!! Works great for birthday parties.
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 10 gummy worms
- Pour milk into bowl; mix with pudding mix using whisk for 2 minutes, or until well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping & half of the cookie crumbs.
- Spoon evenly into 10 paper cups & top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with gummies before serving.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Oreo Dessert (Cookies & Cream)
Homemade Baking PowderSee More