- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 10 gummy worms
- Pour milk into bowl; mix with pudding mix using whisk for 2 minutes, or until well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping & half of the cookie crumbs.
- Spoon evenly into 10 paper cups & top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with gummies before serving.
NotesBasically a recipe for kids, but I still love it!!! Works great for birthday parties.
The Italian Exchange
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More