- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 10 gummy worms
- Pour milk into bowl; mix with pudding mix using whisk for 2 minutes, or until well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping & half of the cookie crumbs.
- Spoon evenly into 10 paper cups & top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with gummies before serving.
NotesBasically a recipe for kids, but I still love it!!! Works great for birthday parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More