- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc. cooling)
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool Whip®
- 1 bag (1 lb 2 oz) Oreo® cookies
- 1 box (3.4 oz) chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 1 box (8 oz) cream cheese
- Let cream cheese sit out, until it softens or gets to room temperature.
- Blend cookies to a crumble consistency.
- Mix together cookies, pudding, Cool Whip® and cream cheese into one bowl.
- After mixing together, let sit in refrigerator for 2–4 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
NotesFor kids' dessert, add gummy worms.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More