- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc. cooling)
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool Whip®
- 1 bag (1 lb 2 oz) Oreo® cookies
- 1 box (3.4 oz) chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 1 box (8 oz) cream cheese
- Let cream cheese sit out, until it softens or gets to room temperature.
- Blend cookies to a crumble consistency.
- Mix together cookies, pudding, Cool Whip® and cream cheese into one bowl.
- After mixing together, let sit in refrigerator for 2–4 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
NotesFor kids' dessert, add gummy worms.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Babette's Test Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More