- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 (not inc. cooling)
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool Whip®
- 1 bag (1 lb 2 oz) Oreo® cookies
- 1 box (3.4 oz) chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 1 box (8 oz) cream cheese
- Let cream cheese sit out, until it softens or gets to room temperature.
- Blend cookies to a crumble consistency.
- Mix together cookies, pudding, Cool Whip® and cream cheese into one bowl.
- After mixing together, let sit in refrigerator for 2–4 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
NotesFor kids' dessert, add gummy worms.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More