- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 32 Dill pickle chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink.
- Add the onion to the skillet; cook and stir until tender. Drain off grease.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a clean surface. Separate the triangles and then cut each triangle in half diagonally to make 2 smaller triangles.
- Stack the slices of cheese and cut diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Place one triangle of cheese onto each triangle of dough. Spoon about a tablespoon of ground beef over the cheese and then top with a slice of pickle.
- Fold the points of the dough towards the center like a diaper and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More