- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 32 Dill pickle chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink.
- Add the onion to the skillet; cook and stir until tender. Drain off grease.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a clean surface. Separate the triangles and then cut each triangle in half diagonally to make 2 smaller triangles.
- Stack the slices of cheese and cut diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Place one triangle of cheese onto each triangle of dough. Spoon about a tablespoon of ground beef over the cheese and then top with a slice of pickle.
- Fold the points of the dough towards the center like a diaper and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More