- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup beer
- Saute garlic and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and done.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more, and serve!
NotesPerfect dish to celebrate Fat Tuesday Or just because you love SHRIMP!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More