- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup beer
- Saute garlic and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and done.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more, and serve!
NotesPerfect dish to celebrate Fat Tuesday Or just because you love SHRIMP!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chili Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Best Banana BreadSee More