- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup beer
- Saute garlic and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and done.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more, and serve!
NotesPerfect dish to celebrate Fat Tuesday Or just because you love SHRIMP!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More