- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pk.instant vanilla pudding
- 1 angel food cake cut into bite size pieces
- 6-8 cups fresh or frozen fruit (mixed berries)
- 2 cups whipped cream, divided. (cool whip works great)
- Combine milk, water, and pudding; beat for 2 minutes.
- In another bowl, whip cream until peaks form. Fold 1 cup into pudding mixture. (If using cool whip,no need to whip. Just fold 1 cup into pudding mixture)
- Layer 1/2 of cake; then 1/2 fruit; then 1/2 pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with more whip cream and garnish with fruit.
NotesI shared this recipe with my co-workers in the Operating Room for a birthday luncheon. It was a big hit. My family love it too. The best part is it's EASY!!! ENJOY!!!
I have used a glass 9 by 13 pan or a glass trifle dish. Both work great!!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More