- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 C Sugar
- 3/4 C Water
- 1/2 C White syrup
- 2 Egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Peanut butter
- Cook water, sugar, and syrup until it forms a firm ball in cold water.
- Pour hot syrup into egg whites while beating.
- Add vanilla. Beat until firm enough to roll out into a 10x12 inch rectangle.
- Spread with peanut butter.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Cool and slice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More