- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lg. eggplants, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb. spicy bulk sausage
- 3 green onion, chopped
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 1 pkg. corn bread stuffing mix (6 1/4 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. grated cheddar cheese
- Cook eggplant in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and set aside. Saute sausage until well done, drain on paper towels. Saute onions, garlic and celery until transparent, set aside. Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Combine the meat, eggplant, vegetables, seasonings and stuffing mix. Transfer to shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes
NotesA few yrs ago I bought one of those little recipe magazines that they have in the check out lanes at Wal Mart......This was one of the recipes and I have made it many many times.....it's great for Brunch but I have also made it for dinner and nobody complained!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce