- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Servings: 6 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package refrigerated breadstick dough (12 breadsticks)
- 12 hot dogs
- 1 egg white
- Sesame seeds and poppy seeds
- Mustard, ketchup and barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wrap each hot dog with 1 piece dough in spiral pattern.
- Brush breadstick dough with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve with condiments for dipping, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking for a CureSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More