- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup fully cooked Ham (6 oz), diced
- 2 Packages Betty Crocker Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 TB Instant Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese (8 oz), shredded
- 1 Cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13X9X2 inches.
- Layer ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and 1 cup of the cheese in the baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
NotesI found this from Betty Crocker when I wanted something different for breakfast but wanted to be able to prep as much ahead as possible, like the night before. I have done this both with the ham and with a substitution of little shrimp for the ham. Pretty good and EASY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More