- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup fully cooked Ham (6 oz), diced
- 2 Packages Betty Crocker Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 TB Instant Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese (8 oz), shredded
- 1 Cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13X9X2 inches.
- Layer ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and 1 cup of the cheese in the baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
NotesI found this from Betty Crocker when I wanted something different for breakfast but wanted to be able to prep as much ahead as possible, like the night before. I have done this both with the ham and with a substitution of little shrimp for the ham. Pretty good and EASY!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More