DO-AHEAD BREAKFAST BAKE
Do-Ahead Breakfast Bake
- Servings: 12
- 1 Cup fully cooked Ham (6 oz), diced
- 2 Packages Betty Crocker Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 TB Instant Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese (8 oz), shredded
- 1 Cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Eggs
Heat oven to 375.
Grease rectangular baking dish, 13X9X2 inches.
Layer ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and 1 cup of the cheese in the baking dish.
Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.
Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges and cheese is melted.
Let stand for 10 minutes.