- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham (6 ounces)
- 2 packages Betty Crocker® hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon instant chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Layer ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheese in baking dish. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes.
NotesA weekend favorite--ham, potatoes, cheese and eggs combined in a simple, yet company-good casserole.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Cookin'See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce