- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 3 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- * 1 cup natural peanut butter
- * 1 tbsp honey
- * 1 tsp vanilla ( i prefer real vanilla and not extract)
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour into ice cube trays
- place in the freezer overnight and serve!
- Your pooch with thank you
NotesMy dog loves ice cream and this recipe is perfect for him!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More