DOLLAR DIRT CAKE
Dollar Dirt Cake
- 2 boxes vanilla or french vanilla instant pudding
- 2 pkgs Oreo or any other chocolate sandwich cookie
- 2 pkgs (bars) cream cheese, room temp
- 1 tub of cool whip (or any brand)
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter(room temp or softened)
In a LARGE mixing bowl make the pudding as directed on box side for pie filling, you can use less milk if ya want.
Add cream cheese, butter, cool whip & powdered sugar.
Mix until very well blended, smooth with no lumps.. it things arent room temp you will work forever to get all the lil lumps of cream cheese out.
pour over cookies in pan over this add the crushed cookies in the bowl.
Pat down so the cookies arent loose & chill.