- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boxes vanilla or french vanilla instant pudding
- 2 pkgs Oreo or any other chocolate sandwich cookie
- 2 pkgs (bars) cream cheese, room temp
- 1 tub of cool whip (or any brand)
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter(room temp or softened)
- In a LARGE mixing bowl make the pudding as directed on box side for pie filling, you can use less milk if ya want.
- Add cream cheese, butter, cool whip & powdered sugar.
- Mix until very well blended, smooth with no lumps.. it things arent room temp you will work forever to get all the lil lumps of cream cheese out.
- pour over cookies in pan over this add the crushed cookies in the bowl.
- Pat down so the cookies arent loose & chill.
NotesIf you are making this for home make in a long cake pan. If you are taking it someplace like a family picnic or some place informal & fun, make it in a long disposable aluminum cake pan that you smashed up & straightened back out, then cut a brown grocery bag to fit as a cover (cut it bigger than ya need) wad it up & straightened it back out, you can use duct tape, masking tape, any tape to put the cover on. Just apply the tape in a messy fashion. You are going for a trashy, out of the dumpster look. A lot of the time I write the recipe on the bag in blk marker before I wad it up so I dont have to tell ppl how to make this over & over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The NourishFull Kitchen
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More