- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a really good cake & kinda turns out like a cobbler.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 can pineapple (crushed or chunks)
- 1 can pie filling (any flavor, I like cherry best)
- 1 bag coconut
- 1 bag chopped walnuts
- 1 stick butter
- In a 13 in long baking pan DUMP the can of pineapple WITH the juice, spread pineapple evenly in pan
- spoon in the pie filling over the pineapple in blobs
- DUMP cake mix dry (DO NOT make the mix as the box says) over the pineapple & pie filling
- cover with the nuts & coconut
- cut slices of butter to cover this & bake according to the directions on the cake box.