- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 48-60
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 5 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 cups flour
- 1 quart buttermilk (add the flour and buttermilk alternately)
- 6 cups raisin bran cereal (the cheapest is okay)
- Mix all ingredients together in a very large bowl, alternating the flour and the buttermilk.
- Let the batter stand in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before baking.
- The batter keeps for 4 weeks.
- Bake 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
NotesRecipe courtesty of Suzanne Beecher of the "Dear Reader" bookclub
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More