- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 1 to 3 tablespoons toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Sourdough or French bread
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts, chives, and parsley; don't over mix.
- Serve with toasted thin-sliced sourdough or French bread.
NotesI had this at Domaine Chandon in Napa Valley, during a wine tasting.
This is one of the first times that I have ever like blue cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More