- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 1 to 3 tablespoons toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Sourdough or French bread
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts, chives, and parsley; don't over mix.
- Serve with toasted thin-sliced sourdough or French bread.
NotesI had this at Domaine Chandon in Napa Valley, during a wine tasting.
This is one of the first times that I have ever like blue cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Special SmoothiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More