- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- 1 to 3 tablespoons toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Sourdough or French bread
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts, chives, and parsley; don't over mix.
- Serve with toasted thin-sliced sourdough or French bread.
NotesI had this at Domaine Chandon in Napa Valley, during a wine tasting.
This is one of the first times that I have ever like blue cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian Exchange
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More